Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On The Value of Flexible Transit: Getting to Your Drug Test on Time

Here is a tweet at Dollar Van Demos that nicely explains the value of flexible transit, including taxis, dollar vans and other types:
yeah! . @AzanaBaby Today is my day. I tell Dolla Van driver I'm late for drug test & he decides to drop me all the way there OUT OF HIS WAY!

High quality door-to-door service is extremely important for lowering auto usage. In transit dependent areas these services may be provided formally or informally, but they will likely be provided somehow. Let's hear it for the driver and his commitment to service, and I hope they passed their drug test!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you giving Good Information via this Blog

I have always been Fully satisfied with Carmellimo New York Limousines service, The driver has always arrived on time. Good and clean cars and smooth driving Definitely will use Carmellimo again!

carmellimo